Recipe by Let The Baking Begin.
- 2 lbs beef chuck thinly sliced
- 2 cups bell pepper chopped to 1 inch squares
- 1/2 medium onion peeled, cut in half, sliced
- 1 cup broth or 1 cup water + 3 bullion cube
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tsp freeze dried garlic
- 1/3 cup Parsley chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- sriracha sauce 1 tsp - 1 tbsp
- Place the meat on the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with sliced onion. For even better flavor, sauté onion in skillet until golden brown, then add it to the slow cooker. Top with cut up bell pepper. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic. Mix the broth with Sriracha; or water, bullion cubes and Sriracha. Pour over the peppers and beef. If using bullion cubes, add only 1 tsp. salt. Set on high heat for 3.5-4 hours.
- Mix ½ cup water and 2 tablespoons corn starch. Add 1 cup of liquid from the meat & pepper mixture and cook on medium heat until boiling, then cook 2 minutes past boil to remove the cornstarch flavor. Add this mixture back to the meat and bell peppers. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, stir and serve. Serve hot over rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.
Share this Recipe