- 1 pork loin roast about 2 lbs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 8 crusty bread rolls split in half, 6 inches each
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 8 thick ham slices
- 4 small dill pickles thinly sliced lengthwise
- Coat inside of Crock Pot slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add pork loin. Combine orange juice, lime juice, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Pour over pork. Cover; cook on low 7 to 8 hours or on high 3 1/3 to 4 hours. Pull apart pork with fork in crock pot.
- To serve, spread mustard on both sides of rolls. Divide pork among roll bottoms. Top with Swiss cheese slice, ham slice and pickle slices; cover with top of roll. Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray, heat over medium heat. Working in batches, arrange sandwiches in skillet; cover with foil and top with dinner plate to press down sandwiches (can also use a can to compress sandwiches lightly). Heat about 8 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted.
Share this Recipe