Looking for something to do with the family this summer? Why not enjoy an epic family trip around the galaxy during Outta This World Summer at the Princess. Guests visiting from Memorial Day to Labor Day are certain to love their summer vacation to the moon and back enjoying astronomical adventures and explorations…but Houston, we have a problem! An alien invasion has overtaken the Princess and we’re recruiting capable young cadets to join our Space Force to help protect our resort and city.
Reach for the stars with days filled with action-packed space-themed activities, and watch in awe as an entire new universeopens up at night packed with alien encounters and rocket-fueled fun.
Included in the adventure:
- Young cadets (ages 5-12) will be recruited upon arrival and receive their official VIP Access Pass to Space Camp (half day of camp for new astronauts) and official Princess Space Force sunglasses – 9 am – 1 pm
- To infinity and beyond! Young cadets will be greeted by an astronaut and giant rocket ship in the lobby –
- Photo ops abound at every corner of the universe, with murals and displays throughout the resort for families tocapture their favorite summer memories together –
- After dark every Friday and Saturday, the night comes alive on two 200-foot water slides at Sonoran Splash pool with lasers, fog, colorful strobe lights, LED hula hoops, alien encounters and techno beats by DJ T.
- Do they come in peace? Guests of all ages are invited to help the Princess fight the alien invasion at Area 51. Get ready to accept a thrilling glow-in-the-dark laser tag mission, where you’ll discover peculiar Martians attempting to take over the Princess with their super ray There is nominal fee for this activity – Weds – Saturdaynights.
- Pint-size explorers will enjoy searching for signs of life in the Moon Maze – Weds – Saturday
- Grown-up adventurers will enjoy space age fitness, meditation and spa experiences. Discover what’s written in the stars as the experts at Well & Being Spa have designed the perfect treatment options for each zodiac sign –
- Splash in space and stay in place to enjoy dive in movies at Sunset beach each Friday and Saturday nights.
- Each weekend, the Last Funtier Team will lead kids with space age entertainment and merrymaking at the pools – Saturday and
- Astronauts and aliens will roam the property each weekend, interacting with guests and posing for photos
The resort has three special room offers this summer to keep vacation budgets in orbit:
- Arizona Resident’s Rate – Arizona residents can enjoy a 35% discount from the best available rate for staysthrough 7, 2021.
- Stay Close – Right now, every second night is on us. That means you’ll receive one complimentary night for every night’s stay through 7, 2021.
- Outta This World package – With rates starting at $299/night, guests will also enjoy a $100 daily resort credit, and$10 per room night will be donated to Cox
Of course, all the usual summer fun at the Princess will be available with six sparkling pools, five signature restaurants and bars and fireworks that can be seen from space each Saturday night at 9. So put on your suits, hit the intergalactic highway and dock at the Princess for another memorable summer.
We love serving you, our neighbors and our community. Your health and safety, along with that of our team, are of paramount importance to us. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess has a longstanding commitment to cleanliness and safety for our employees and guests. We respect the trust you place in us each time you choose to stay with us. We believe that trust is earned. As we sincerely welcome back guests, we would like you to know about Fairmont Scottsdale’s latest safety protocols—providing a transparent look at our most up-to-date expert-led safety and cleanliness protocols.