Family-friendly outdoor water play
- Adventure Park Splash Pad at the Anthem Community Park
- Splash pad at Liberty Bell Park in Anthem
- Outlets at Anthem Splash pad in Anthem
- Kiwanis Splash Park in Carefree Desert Gardens
- Kidsplash Fountain at Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Splash Pad at Kierland Commons
- Splash Zone at Enchanted Island Amusement Park
- Leapin Lagoon and Yakulla Caverns Splash Pad at the Phoenix Zoo
- Splash Park at Rio Vista Community Park in Peoria
- Splash Ground & Playground at Pioneer Community Park in Peoria
- Misting Pad at Camino a Lago Park in Peoria
- Glendale Heroes Regional Park in Glendale
- CityScape Splash Pad in downtown Phoenix
- Scottsdale Quarter in Scottsdale
- Fountain Park at Westgate Entertainment District in Glendale
- San Tan Village Splash Pad in Gilbert
- Splash Pad at Temple Marketplace
- Shaded Splash Pad at Eastmark Community Great Park in Mesa
- Riverview Park Splash Pad in Mesa
- City of Phoenix Splash Pads (Altadena Park, Civic Space Park, Edison Park, Dust Devil Park, Francisco Highland Park, Laveen Village Park, Mountain Vista Park, Nuestro Park, Pecos Park, and Trailside Point Park)
- Scottsdale Splash Pads (Agua Linda Park, Chesnutt Park, Florence Ely Nelson Desert Park, Paiute Park, Pima Park, and Vista del Camino Park)
- Heritage (Marley Park) Splash Pad in Surprise
- Veramonte Splash Pad in Surprise
- Jaycee Park Spray Pads in Tempe
- Hudson Park Spray Pads in Tempe
- Esquer Park Spray Pads in Tempe
Breakers Water Park
20-acre water park includes a large 1.3-million gallon wave pool, seven exciting waterslides and a children’s water play area. One of the park’s long time favorite attractions is the Riptide waterslide.
Breakers Water Park has two convenient in-park food concessions, inner-tube and locker rentals, and free parking.
Address: 8555 W. Tangerine Road, Marana, AZ 85653
Admission: Regular (12 years and older): $26.99; children (4-11): $19.99; Twilight: $16.99; Senior admission (55+): $15.99; 3 and under FREE
Hours: May 27-September 4, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Check website for closed days.
Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix
Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix is the largest adventure/theme park in Arizona featuring Maximum Velocity – the world’s first, gravity-defying, dueling Master Blaster water coaster. The water park also features Wet ‘n’ Wild Jr., a kid-sized water park created especially for kids and families. The Wet ‘n’ Wild Jr. section of the park features kid-friendly versions of some of the park’s most thrilling attractions, plus water toys, spray zones and tons of shade. New for 2017 is Barefootin’ Bay located in Wet ‘n’ Wild Jr. section and includes a 4,700 square-foot kid’s pool, and an interactive play structure.
Address: 4243 W Pinnacle Peak Rd, Glendale, AZ 85310
Admission: Online – General Admission (weekday) $31.99 online, $39.99 at front gate; (weekend) $34.99 online; $42.99 at front gate; Children under 42” tall (weekday) $29.99, (weekend) $32.99; Seniors ages 62+ (weekday) $29.99, (weekend) $32.99; Children 2 and under are FREE.
Daily parking is $8.
Hours: View schedule
Sunsplash features 16 waterslides, wave pool, lazy river, kid’s areas and more. Some water park features include Thunder Falls the Sidewinder thrill slide, Thunder Bay Wave Pool, Splash Water Harbor Slides and Toddler Tadpole Pool.
Address: 155 W Hampton Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210
Admission: General admission: $32.99; junior admission (under 48” tall): $28.99; senior admission (60+): $28.99; toddler admission: $4.99; night splash (7 p.m.-11 p.m.): $18.50; evening admission: $19.99 (Sunday-Thursday after 3 p.m. and Friday-Saturday after 5 p.m.)
Hours: View schedule
Big Surf Waterpark
Features 2.5 million-gallon wave pool, Waikki Beach, and dozens of thrilling water slides and rides including Kilauea Cove, where you ride a single or double tube down one of two enclosed slides, Hurricane Falls, three high-speed body slides descending from a four-story platform, and the smaller water attractions – Captain Cook’s Landing, Otter Slides and Bora Bora Bay.
Address: 1500 N McClintock Drive, Tempe, AZ 85281
Admission: General Admission $32.95
Hours: Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Sunset Fridays in June and July -Park will remain open until 9 p.m.
Open Daily: May 27-August 6, weekends only (Saturdays and Sundays) begins on August 12, open on Labor Day, September 4, last day of season is September 10.