Mother’s Day is a time to show mom just how much she means to you. This year, get every member of your family excited to celebrate mom, and make her a dinner crafted with love from even the youngest family member. Ready in 20 minutes or less, these simple recipes are the perfect Mother’s Day meal, and aren’t too complicated so that kids can be a part of the action.
Each semi-homemade recipe begins with restaurant-quality entrees from Crazy Cuizine, a line of authentic Asian-inspired favorites ready in 18 minutes or less. Use the entrees as a base and combine with simple ingredients for enticing meals that even the littlest members of the family can help make. Simple and affordable, treat mom to a special meal at home this Mother’s Day that everyone had a hand in creating.
For more Mother’s Day meal ideas, product info, or to find Crazy Cuizine at a store near you, visit CrazyCuizine.com.
General Tso’s Pizza With Apricots
- Bake Crazy Cuizine General Tso’s Chicken for 18 minutes at 400 degrees (per cooking instructions on box). Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- While chicken is cooking, brush pizza crust with thin layer of General Tso’s sauce (included in box).
- Top pizza crust with four cheese blend. green and red bell pepper, onion, apricot and chicken pieces
- Bake for 10 minutes in oven, or until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
- 1 Box Crazy Cuizine Sweet-Chili Chicken (frozen)
- 8 Flour Tortillas (or more)
- 3 Tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 Small Onion (red or yellow)
- 1 Large Avocado (sliced)
- Romaine Lettuce (1 head or equivalent)
- Bake Crazy Cuizine Sweet-Chili Chicken for 18 minutes at 400 degrees (per cooking instructions on box).
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave or oven.
- Coat each tortilla with a thin layer of mayonnaise, then add lettuce, tomato, onion, and avocado.
- Add warm chicken to the tortillas, drizzle with sauce and roll into a wrap.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!
Recipes by: Crazy Cuizine