Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia has a ton of great events and activities going for the next few weeks. Here is just a snapshot of some of the cool things happening at the hotel and spa.
- Love & Luxury Package: Celebrate with a special weekend or gift your loved one a stay, which includes two mini bottles of Moët & Chandon Rosé Champagne with chocolate covered strawberries, “romantic” turndown service with robes, music and lighting, and late check-out.
- Date-Night Dinner: Dine at Prado this Valentine’s Day and savor a 4-course, prix-fixe menu. Delicious options like Wood Fired Baby Lamb Chop, Wild Strawberry Salad, Grilled Prime Filet, Red Velvet Cheesecake or Chocolate Mousse Torte. Complete it with vintage champagne for an unforgettable evening of love. $95 per person, 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. For reservations (480) 627- 3020.
- The Perfect Gift: Give the gift of relaxation with the “I Love You Gift Basket:” a 50-minute
Classic Massage or Transformation Facial, a complimentary fitness class and take home bath essentials, including bath salts, candles and signature Joya Spa products.
- Galentine’s Day (2/13): Celebrate friendship with your best girlfriends. Reserve the Celebration Package for six guests and receive a complimentary fitness class and choice of 50-minute spa treatments, lunch on the Joya Spa Terrace and full spa access.
DINING AND EVENTS
- The Perfect Bite: With folks looking to scale back and slim down, we’re offering a tasty “tiny but mighty” menu of Minis with full-flavor bites. Our chefs are featuring these petite portions for the month of February, including Texas Brisket Monsieur, Rocky Mountain Beehive and Vegetarian Paella.
- Chef’s Kitchen Dinner (2/21): Join Executive Chef Marcos Seville and the culinary team for a 4-course meal with one-of-a-kind dishes paired with Frog’s Leap Vineyard wines. Guests will view a live demonstration set in our Chef’s Kitchen, an indoor/outdoor space that features a 2,500 square-foot, outdoor herb garden with an array of citrus, herbs and exotic mints. 6:00 p.m. ($125 per guest)
- The Big Game (2/3): Catch the “Big Game” at Taqueria Centro. Enjoy fan favorites and team-themed cocktails or make your own drinks at the Bloody Mary bar.
- Yappy Hour (2/13): Enjoy four-legged festivities at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa’s Yappy Hour! Bring your furry companion to Crave Café and enjoy a glass of wine while mingling with other dog lovers for a special Valentine’s Day-themed event. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the #LovePup Foundation. ($15 per guest).