Baseball season is here and the Arizona Diamondbacks are ready for families. There are plenty of opportunities to bring the kids and the entire family out to the ballpark, starting now.
For Spring Training, the team has a small kids field on the main concourse and during the games, there will be a coach throwing whiffle balls to kids. For those who cannot make it to the games, the Diamondbacks always encourage our fans, kids and adults alike, to come watch workouts on their practice fields. You can catch the team practicing every day during spring training, starting at 9:30 a.m. That is also the best chance for fans to get autographs and photos with players after workouts are completed. They team just asks that fans head to the agility field to be able to meet the guys after workouts.
For the regular season, single game tickets go on sale in early March, and small ticket packages are available as well. The team just announced their promo schedule, below are some highlights you might be interested in:
- April 13 – Archie Bradley Bobble Gnome, courtesy of Gila River Hotels & Casinos
- April 14 – Bat & Ball Set, courtesy of MLB Play Ball & Chevrolet
- May 11 – Star Wars Night
- May 12 – Mother’s Day Charm Necklace, courtesy of Tyson Foods
- May 18 – Randy Johnson’s Perfect Game Starting Lineup Figurine, courtesy of Cox Communications
- June 22 – David Peralta #FreightTrain Bobblehead
- July 5 – Fireworks Spectacular
- July 20 – Space Day – the 50th anniversary of the moon landing
- July 20 – Nick “Ahmed on the Moon” Bobblehead, the 50th anniversary of the moon landing
- August 3 – Haboob Globe, courtesy of Chase
- September 13 – Faith & Family Night Concert
- September 14 – Hispanic Heritage Day
- Fireworks games: May 11, June 21, July 5 and Sept. 13
For things to do this summer, the Arizona Diamondbacks Academy Camps schedule is out for camps in June and July.